General Dentistry | Dentist in Ontario, CA
AWARD-WINNING DENTAL CARE FOR HEALTHY TEETH AND GUMS
Dr. Michael Min of Vista Dental Care in Ontario, CA and his exceptional staff are gentle and professional, and they possess the latest dental technology to handle a wide range of general dentistry services for patients.
General dentistry involves a large variety of oral healthcare services implemented to improve your overall oral health. Dr. Min will diagnose, treat and manage your general dentistry needs to ensure optimal dental health.
DR. MIN HAS OVER A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE HANDLING THE FOLLOWING GENERAL DENTISTRY SERVICES:
Restorations– return decayed, damaged, and lost tooth structure to full form and function. The main restorative procedures include:
- Same-Day Crowns– one of our “One-Visit Dentistry” services. Using CEREC technology. Dr. Min digitally scans your damaged tooth and create a beautiful porcelain crown in about two hours.
- “Tooth in a Day” Dental Implants – one of our “One-Visit Dentistry” services. Dr. Min performs the two-step procedure—implant surgery and tooth restoration— in one convenient visit.
- Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings and mercury-free fillings are used to seal small holes in teeth
- Inlays & Onlays – used on teeth where damage/decay isn’t extensive enough for a crown, yet is too extensive for a simple filling.
- Pediatric Dentistry – featuring full pediatric dentistry services such as oral hygiene instructions, nutrition counseling, sealants, fluoride treatment and supplement assessment, cleanings, space maintainers, and digital radiographs (80-90% less radiation than traditional dental x-rays)
- Chipped Tooth Repair - A chipped or cracked tooth can lead to other problems if not repaired. It is more than just an aesthetic problem; it can leave your tooth exposed and weaken the structure.
- Emergency Dentistry - When a dental emergency occurs, we want you to call us right away. We offer emergency dental care for new and existing patients at our office in Ontario, CA. Dr. Michael Min, DDS, and the rest of our team are here when you need us the most and will ensure you get the dental care you need.
- Gum Disease Treatment (Periodontics) – We also provide gum disease preventative care with professional cleanings by our staff hygienist.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are a popular, permanent replacement for missing teeth. Dr. Michael Min, DDS, has the specialized skills and hundreds of hours of training to perform the two-stage dental implant procedure in his office—without having to send patients to another specialist for the implant surgery.
- Implant-Supported Overdentures – With the help of two dental implants stabilizing your top or lower denture, you can enjoy 10 times more chewing force than you currently have.
- Tooth Extractions – Though our goal is to preserve your natural teeth whenever possible, sometimes the tooth is infected, beyond repair and needs to be pulled. We provide tooth extractions including wisdom tooth extractions. Dr. Min will discuss options for tooth replacement procedures following your tooth extraction.
- Tooth Pain Relief - Tooth pain is a symptom that there is something wrong with your tooth. You may have a small crack you cannot see or there may be decay inside the tooth irritating the nerves. Until the cause of the pain is treated, your toothache will likely become worse.
- Root Canals – designed to treat problems with the nerve tissue inside the tooth. This is a necessary procedure when infection and inflammation develop in the nerve tissue. A root canal can bring tremendous relief while improving your oral health.
- Headache & Migraine Prevention – for certain types of headaches and migraines that can be caused by dental issues. Dr. Min is able to accurately diagnose headaches resulting from TMD (temporomandibular disorder) and prescribe the necessary treatments for relieving the painful symptoms.
- Painless Injections – Many patients experience anxiety surrounding visits to the dentist. However, the fear generally stems from dental procedures and any potential pain they cause more than the actual visit itself. Luckily, this common anxiety can be eliminated by using painless injections.